The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Material Supervisor
Function/Domain: Constructions (CONS)
Slot: 2 Openings
- We are hiring engineers holding a BE Degree or Diploma in Engineering in construction of refineries/petrochemical plants/process plants. We are looking for Project Materials Construction Candidates for Refinery / Petrochemical Plants experience candidates to build the World's largest single stream train Greenfield refinery and Petrochemical complex site based candidates for Nigeria, Lagos.
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
- To track the shipments for port, receive, unload, inspect, stack and maintain.
- To issue to various contractors against approved requirements.
- To keep record in SAP/other system.
- To maintain bulk items, package items, prefabricated structure, piping materials and electrical and instrument materials.
- To properly store with proper tagging systems and necessary protection.
- To prepare GRN, inspection reports, insurance claim reports, etc.
- To liaise contractor’s materials manager, DORC llogistics and local procurement, and users at site.
- To publish inventory as required.
Application Closing Date
- BE / Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience in Year(s) 10
31st December, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online