The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Planning Supervisor
Function/Domain: Constructions (CONS)
- We are looking for Planning Supervisor /engineer Construction Candidates for Refinery.It is essential that the candidate should have relevant Refinery,experience/Petrochemical Plants experience,to build the World's largest single stream train Greenfield refinery and Petrochemical complex site based candidates for Nigeria, Lagos.
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
- Civil structural, piping, mechanical, electrical, and instrumentation.
- To prepare the construction schedules viz. L1, L2, L3 & L4, L5, L6 levels. To monitor the progress w.r.t plan and identify backlogs, prepare variance analysis, and project corrective measures.To analyze work front, forecast the fronts and resource required to accomplish the plan.
- To prepare productivity analysis and guide contractor on the gang composition and shortfalls.
- To have close coordinate with contractor and prepare the recovery plan and items needed to come back on the track.
- To prepare MIS reports and analysis.
- To prepare overall plan on primavera wherever required and identify sequence of execution.
- To prioritize the work execution to ensure no slippage on the critical path.
Application Closing Date
- BE / Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- 5 years work experience.
31st December, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online