The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Construction Materials Manager
Function/Domain: Constructions (CONS)
- We are hiring Managers, senior managers, holding a BE Degree or Diploma in Engineering with experience in construction of refineries /petrochemical plants/process plants.
- We are hiring engineers, Managers, senior managers, holding a BE Degree or Diploma in Engineering with experience in construction of refineries /petrochemical plants/process plants.
Desired Qualifications/Preferred Competencies
- To maintain receipts / issue and inventory with minimum stock tracking.
- To prepare GRN, inspection reports of incoming materials.
- To keep records in system/ excel.
- To prepare stock statement.
- To keep and maintain material test certificate.
- To manage reconciliation consumables items w.r.t receipt / issuance.
- To manage stacking of materials properly in store and tagging for easy traceability.
- To have knowledge of various construction materials such as bulk civil items, consumable i
Application Closing Date
- BE / Diploma Mechanical
- Experience in Year(s): 20 years
31st December, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online