The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Economics Supply and Trading Manager
Function/Domain: Economics and Scheduling
- We are looking for Economics Supply and Trading, Manager Candidates for Refinery.
- It is essential that the candidate should have relevant Refinery, experience/Petrochemical Plants experience, to build the World's largest single stream train Greenfield refinery and Petrochemical complex site based candidates for Nigeria, Lagos.
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
- Develops and monitors the Refinery crude supply and production schedule on a multi-month basis.
- Optimizes crude slate based on current Refinery LP and market conditions.
- Manages crude and product trading
Application Closing Date
- B.E in Engineering
- Experience in Year(s): 20.
31st December, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online