The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Manager, Offsite Operation
Function/Domain: Refinery Operations Process ISBL and Offsites
- We are looking for Production Manager Offsite Operations Candidates for Refinery.
- It is essential that the candidate should have relevant Refinery, experience/Petrochemical Plants experience, to build the World's largest single stream train Greenfield refinery and Petrochemical complex site based candidates for Nigeria, Lagos.
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
- The Production Manager/Section In-charge Operations is required to lead operating areas to ensure Safe and Efficient delivery of the Operating Plan.
- Committed to the success and development of all of the departmental employees.
- Conversant to all Off-sites operations like Crude Handling, Crude and Product Blending, Product quality assurance, Economic, Planning and scheduling and terminal operations.
- Ensure implementation of all SOP’s and other operational philosophy.
- Member of the Operations Leadership Team committed to supporting other department Area Managers and the business to deliver the maximum value from refinery operations.
Application Closing Date
- Bachelor of Technology and Bachelor of Engineering (Chemical Engineering).
- Total 15 to 20 years of experience in Refinery Off-sites/Terminals operations.
- Demonstrated leadership impact to deliver improved and sustained performance
- Refinery Off-sites commissioning and start-up. Proven experience in managing refinery emergencies.
- English Language - strong communication, verbal and written skills.
31st December, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online