Co-creation Hub Nigeria is a social enterprise committed to bringing together stakeholders from different walks of life to work collaboratively on solutions to social challenges facing the Nigerian society.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Community Support Officer
Roles and Responsibilities
- We are recruiting two dynamic professionals to join our Community Support Team in managing our execution and daily operations
- As Community Support at a vibrant hub, you are the face of the Centre and will be responsible for driving positive experiences for all our guests, members, and community
- You will have a good understanding of the various functions of the hub and be able to communicate them effectively.
- Make our hub a welcoming environment for all our guests, members, and the community.
- Manage the front desks on a daily basis.
- Direct visitors to the appropriate teams and offices.
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls to appropriate people.
- Ensure the reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and materials (e.g. pens, forms and brochures).
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email.
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mails/deliveries.
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbooks, issue visitor badges, etc).
- Order front office supplies and keep an inventory of stock.
- Update calendars and schedule meetings.
- Arrange travel and accommodation, and prepare vouchers.
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs.
- Resolve issues related to the centres
- Support in handling logistics for meetings and events.
Application Closing Date
- 3-5 years experience as a Community, Customer Service or Front Office Representative.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft and Google Suites
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. telephones and printers)
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills and customer service skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Professional attitude and warm appearance.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online