Heights Access Nigeria team is made up of some exceptional people who have extensive experience in all aspects of construction and industrial equipment specification, engineering, procurement and execution. Our team has over 100 years of cumulative and rounded experience most of which were gained by hands on tutoring facilitated by our manufacturing partners and conducted in very deft and deliberate manner over several years and still on going.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Logistics Executive
Report To: Finance & Logistics Manger
- Record and track cost - project cost, admin cost etc
- Notify supervising manager of deviation of spend as compared to actual budget.
- Administration of the petty cash register
- Prepare and review company periodic financial plans
- Ensure that proper financial records are kept
- Ensure that the company is Liquid at all times
- Prepare the management and final accounts of the company
- Ensure that statutory returns are promptly made
- Manage and protect Company assets and inventory
- Issue invoices and receipts to clients
- Liaise with external auditors in matters of auditing
- Liaise with bankers and financiers for support
- Payroll and other staff requirements management
- Propose and Negotiate favourable financial and payment terms.
Education & Qualification
- Follow up on local supplier to ensure orders are fulfilled on-time
- File all import papers ensuring that necessary signatory to document are follow up for signing.
- Purchase of office consumables and other non-bulky project items
- Carry out inventory stock taken at agreed intervals
- Manage accommodation and transportation logistics for manufacturing partner representatives.
- Act as a focal point for the maintenance and repairs of assets, liaising with the appropriate staff to arrange quality repairs of reported damages in a timely manner
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting
- A chartered Accountant with recognized Accounting body
- Minimum of 1 year working Experience
- Experience in budgeting and budget control
- Knowledge of preparing management account
- Knowledge of profit and loss and accounting
- Knowledge of Microsoft office software
- Effective time management skills with the ability to prioritise.
Skills and Abilities:
- Exceptional communication skills
- Good computer skills
- Proven ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Possessing the vision, drive and determination to succeed.
- Creative, Passionate, Confident
- Abundant Initiative and Energy
- A curious and questioning mind
- An insatiable willingness to learn new things.
- Applicant must be 26 years old by November 30, 2018.
Application Closing Date
- Negotiable plus
- Bonuses Applicable
- Continuous Training Opportunities
13th November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: [email protected]
with "Logistics Executive" as subject.