Co-creation Hub Nigeria is a social enterprise committed to bringing together stakeholders from different walks of life to work collaboratively on solutions to social challenges facing the Nigerian society.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Monitoring & Evaluation Manager (re:learn)
- We are looking to recruit an experienced monitoring and evaluation professional with a background in research, who has a comprehensive view of the reporting process.
- You are pro-active and resourceful and must be able to gather and collate information within a limited time frame.
- Coordinate all aspects of programme monitoring and reporting ensuring data is of high quality and produced on time.
- Monitor all project activities and progress towards achieving the project output.
- Collate reports and best stories from projects to form evaluations.
- Coordinate the monitoring of programs to access program performance, relevance and effectiveness.
- Present findings in a variety of engaging and clear ways.
- Coordinate the delivery of monitoring, evaluation and learning reporting requirements.
- Adhere to all relevant legal regulations, industry standards and organizational policies.
- Prepare all required reports and maintain a comprehensive set of records on all activities.
- Carry out other duties as assigned.
Application Closing Date
- Good Knowledge of Monitoring and Evaluation
- A Bachelor's or Master's Degree from an accredited university
- Great Communication Skills
- Ability to identify practical and deliverable evaluation plans
- Good written and oral communications skills
- Strong eye for detail
- Great Multitasker.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online