Peen Nigeria Limited, is licensed to provide Stevedoring services in Nigeria, and we are presently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Factory Machine Operator
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- We are looking for a hard-working, reliable, and detail-oriented machine operator who is committed to quality and safety in the workplace.
- As a machine operator, you will oversee machinery and various machine work processes in order to create precision implements and tools.
- You will follow blueprints and schematic work-ups to make products into a practical reality and check products for optimum quality assurance.
- You will also diagnose and repair any mechanical problems or faulty tools to ensure that equipment runs safely and efficiently at all times.
Job Requirements and Qualifications
- Set-up, calibrate, maintain, and repair machinery and machine tools as needed
- Align and place tools, cutters, guides, and stops correctly in machine
- Ensure machine parts are made to correct specifications by reading design manuals
- Operate manual machinery and oversee automated machines
- Run test products to ensure quality and accuracy of production meets the set standard
- Place and secure mobile fixtures and materials onto machine
- Oversee machines, belts, any moving pieces, etc. during the production process and adjust speed and/or movements as needed
- Observe and monitor input/output, accuracy, and efficiency of machine
- Finish pieces by grinding, smoothing or shaping as necessary
- Keep a daily activity log of production notes (including totals, defects etc.)
- Follow state health and safety regulations by wearing required equipment and protection as needed
- Present finished pieces to management for review or customers for purchase
- Dispose of and/or recycle any waste in line with company and state environmental policy
Application Closing Date
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Training, certification, or degree from a technical college or vocational school preferred
- 1 year experience in related position (job or apprenticeship
- Applicants should reside around Oregun Ikeja, Ketu, Ojota, Maryland Axis.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: [email protected]
Click here to apply online