Diva Support is an initiation of Diva Radio and Television Limited and seeks to encourage, uplift and enhance the personal, professional and entrepreneurial progress of women in our country.Realizing the strength and unlimited potential in the African Women, We are keen to provide relevant and realistic intellectual support to her in the pursuit of her goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant/Personal Assistant
- Our company is looking for an Executive Assistant/Personal Assistant to be responsible for provision of personal administrative support and assistance to executive staff.
- You will be responsible for the preparation and editing of correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents.
- You will record ,transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings as well as receive and interact with incoming visitors.
- You are to answer and manage incoming calls, interact with external clients of the organization.
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents
- Design and maintain databases
- Maintain all social media accounts professionally
- File and retrieve documents and reference materials
- Conduct research, collect and analyse data to prepare reports and documents
- Manage and maintain executives' schedules, appointments and travel arrangements
- Arrange and co-ordinate meetings and events
- Monitor, screen, respond to and distribute incoming communications
- Answer and manage incoming calls
- Receive and interact with incoming visitors
- Liaise with internal staff at all levels
- Interact with external clients
- Co-ordinate project-based work
- Review operating practices and implement improvements where necessary
- Supervise, coach and train lower level staff.
Application Closing Date
- Highly proactive
- Proven experience as an executive administrative assistant, senior executive assistant or in other secretarial position
- Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Proficiency in English
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Up-to-date with advancements in office gadgets and applications
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- High level verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- BSc in any related field; additional qualification as personal assistant would be considered an advantage.
- usually at least 3years experience providing support at a high level
- proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software such as MS Office Suite
- knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures
- Must be social media savvy, conversant in current affairs and world/societal trends and able to intelligently update handles accordingly.
- Must be proactive and efficient in anticipating work needs of direct supervisor and addressing those needs ahead of time.
- Must be an organized person.
- Must be creative in problem solving.
15th November, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]