ARM Life is the insurance subsidiary of Asset & Resource Management Company Ltd (ARM). Its parent company, ARM is one of the largest non-bank financial services firms in Nigeria with a focus on asset management. Established in 1994, ARM started operations as a traditional asset management company specialising in the management of quoted equities and fixed income securities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Enterprise & Custom Application Developer
Job Type: Full-Time
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- The Officer shall be responsible for developing innovative technology solutions to support the Stockbroking business. This shall include managing existing applications and providing excellent technical support on all platforms.
- Develop and implement new software programs
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software
- Clearly and regularly communicate with Management and technical support colleagues
- Design and update software database
- Test and maintain software products to ensure efficient functionality and optimization
- Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary
Competency and Skill Requirements
- Daily Monitoring of the ARMStocktrade Application
- Resolve all issues related to the ARM Stocktrade portal and Zanibal, as they occur
- Ensure Stability and efficiency of the ARMStocktrade portal
- Work on Enhancements and modifications as may be required for ARM Stocktrade
- Work closely with the IT and Zanibal Team on matters relating to ARMStocktrade
- Develop and monitor efficiency of other technology platform for the business
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field required
- 3+ years’ experience in web, software development and innovative applications
- Experience with .NET (C#), Java and PHP programming languages
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
- Experience in an Agile delivery environment, Cloud infrastructure environment and Postgres database
- Experience with integrating multiple payment gateways such as Webpay, PayDirect.
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Very good interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Service orientation
- Customer focus
- Good telephone manners
Application Closing Date
- First degree in Information Technology or related discipline.
- Capital market or Financial services experience
- A professional qualification and certification.
- Three (3) years experience in programming
- Preferred Years of Experience: 2 - 5 year(s)
23rd November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online