Invent Alliance Limited is a company specialized on creation of multi sector and multi discipline business platform with specialist partnerships for value co-creation in each of the different business segments through modern co-petition business principles.
We are recruiting to fill the position below
Job Title: Electrician
- Invent Alliance Limited is a company specialized in creation of multi-sector and multi-discipline business platforms with specialist partnerships; we are currently recruiting for the role of an Electrician.
- The Electrician will be primarily responsible for overseeing all the company’s electrical works.
Education and Qualification
- Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
- Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
- Advise management on whether continued operation of equipment could be hazardous.
- Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
- Maintain current electrician's license or identification card to meet governmental regulations.
- Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures, based on job specifications and local codes.
- Direct and train workers to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
- Prepare sketches or follow blueprints to determine the location of wiring and equipment and to ensure conformance to building and safety codes.
- Use a variety of tools and equipment such as power construction equipment, measuring devices, power tools, and testing equipment including oscilloscopes, ammeters, and test lamps.
- Perform business management duties such as maintaining records and files, preparing reports and ordering supplies and equipment.
- Repair or replace wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
- Minimum of SSCE.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in the same field.
Skills and Ability:
Application Closing Date
- Good communication and reading skills.
- Mechanical ability, strength and manual dexterity.
- Ability to distinguish colours to work with colour-coded wiring.
- Ability to plan and organize.
- Ability to work at heights.
- Willingness to keep up with new developments in the field.
- Ability to create new ways of completing tasks.
- Ability to do very precise work.
- Good problem solving and computer skills.
- Applicants must be resident within Lekki/Ajah axis.
19th November, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]