Tropical Arctic Logistics Limited was established August 2013 to carry on the business of offshore/onshore services and logistics of every Oil and Gas industry. This includes Sea import and export consolidation, ship chandelling services, general maritime services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Duties and Responsibilities
- A Business Development officer's job entails delivering a broad range of company products and services to clients in order to increase the company profits.
- The business development executive will work with and report to the Chief Executive Officer in TAL to build up new business, to prepare proposals and quotations as requested by clients.
Skills and Specifications
- Identifying and establishing contact with potential customers proactively.
- Maintaining contact with new and existing customers to advertise the charter sales and deliver a detailed strategy.
- Responding to sales inquiries from new and existing customers.
- Delivering presentations of the company Fleets at conferences, customer sites and exhibitions.
- Meet Annual sales goals and targets of US$4.5 Million ($350,000.00 minimum per month).
- Attending user group meetings and trade exhibitions.
- Maintaining the company’s contact database management with up-to-date contact, accurate and activity details.
- Delivering platform presentations, publications, posters at conferences and to clients.
- Provide comprehensive monthly sales reports.
- Testing very new opportunities available to support Aircraft charter Sales development team.
- Providing feedback of potential customers and members to enhance Flight functioning and the service delivery.
- Ensuring effective internal communication within the Sales, Marketing team and
- Customer Support and across the company.
- Assisting to identify the opportunities for upcoming products, and for development and enhancement of existing products.
- Motivating all sales staff to share relevant data about the market in facilitating the ease of retrieval, recording, and use of information.
- Negotiating the agreement terms and closing down sales.
- Monitoring and reporting the potential collaborators and competitor activities and identifying business threats and opportunities.
- Seek and follow through with bids and Proposals from International Oil Companies (IOCs), Independent Oil Companies, Governments, and Government Parastatal.
- Seeking opportunities and future aircraft charter business with High Net worth individuals and Executive governors of States in Nigeria.
Application Closing Date
- Applicant must be a good good looking femaile.
- Good communication, writing and customer service skills.
- Excellent problem solving and organization skills.87qfc.
- Able to communicate complicated technical issues, with effective presentation skills.
- Self-motivated and flexible to work with negligible supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal and Negotiation skills dealing with different culture customers.
- Tenacious work attitude.
- Should be able to work as a team member.
- Able to meet deadlines and goals along with working under pressure.
- Highly innovative and proactive.
- Capable of agile cogitating to give quick and accurate response to questions.
- Should be able to handle varied tasks.
- Flexible to work anytime.
- Willing to travel on frequent basis (75%) with short notice.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online