KPMG is a global network of independent professional services firm with deep expertise in the provision of audit, tax and advisory services to clients in various industries and sectors of the economy. The Firm is well represented in Nigeria and across the African continent, with the objective of providing exceptional and quality services to multinational, regional and local clients and to enhance the product offerings in certain previously under-serviced markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Consultant (Short Term)
Ref #: STSC01
Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
Detailed Jo b Description
Qualification and Experience
- Provide day-to-day direction in the execution of the project work plan
- Experience developing environmental protection plans for localities
- Deep understanding of global and local trends in environment protection
- Coordinate with cross discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Facilitate change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impact on schedule and budget.
Application Closing Date
- First Degree from a reputable tertiary institution
- Minimum of 10 - 12 years' experience in project management
- Professional qualification is an added advantage
- Master's Degree is an added advantage
- Experience working with power point is an added advantage
- Strong project management skill
- Strong report writing, communication and analytical skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online