City of Hope Hospital is a leading healthcare provider in Benin City. In line with our growth plan, we are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- Responsible for accounting system, maintenance of proper books and records, fulfilling statutory and management reporting requirement at the branch.
- Ensure compliance with company policies in the area of budget, manual, float, stock and credit / sales policy and report any violations of the company policies to management
- Monitoring of stock movement as per company guide line and ensure that proper entries are passed.
- Undertake and monitor the financial and banking operations of branch and safeguard the company’s liquid assets.
- Preparation of weekly and monthly returns and to ensure it gets to Senior Management as at when due.
- To ensure continuous reconciliation of all accounts as related to cash, stock, expenses to ensure accuracy and completeness of all transactions.
- To keep computer system up and running safely.
- Timely rendition of Government dues.
Application Closing Date
- B.Sc or HND in Accounting
- Minimum of 3 years experience
- The incumbent must be comfortable with accounting principles and excellent analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong research and analytical skills
20th November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV using job title as heading to: [email protected]