HR Leverage delivers excellent spectrum of HR Business Solution and strategic management support service through a customs built approach for organisations. We are HR data driven firm with specialized workforce and HR advisory competency.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Intern
Gbagada, Bariga and environs, Lagos
- The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology.
- You will be well versed in the concept surrounding digital marketing and how the internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue.
- You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to re-enforce our market campaign.
Qualification and Experience
- Assist in the formation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with customers.
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company’s presence on social media platforms.
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google ad words, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness.
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keywords, image optimization).
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distributors through various channels.
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using variety of web analytic tools ( Google analytics, web trends, etc.)
- Acquire insight into online marketing trends and keep strategies up to date.
- Maintain partnership with media agencies and vendors.
- Minimum of SSCE or OND or Part-Time Student
- Proven experience as digital marketing executive or similar role.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
- Experience with B2C social media, Google ad words and SEO/SEM.
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g. DART Atlas).
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight Westrend).
- Skills and experience in creative content writing.
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking.
- Excellent communication skill and interpersonal skill.
Skills and Competency Applicable:
Application Closing Date
- Applying Expertise and Technology
- Creating and Innovating
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Entrepreneurial and Commercial Thinking
- Achieving Personal Work Goals.
23rd November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected]