City of Hope Hospital is a leading healthcare provider in Benin City. In line with our growth plan, we are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources/Admin Manager
: Benin, Edo state
- To oversee all of the activities involved with the running and administering of the hospital, and its affiliates.
- To delegate projects and be able to manage other Staff.
- To have complete control of the business procedures and day to day operations of the hospital.
- Developing and managing the organization’s administrative, physical and staff resources.
- Developing and implementing administrative and operational procedural statements and guidelines for use by staff in the organization.
- Leading, managing and developing administrative staff to ensure smooth business operations and the provision of accurate and timely information.
- Representing the organization in negotiations, and at conventions, public hearings and forums, and promoting existing and new programs and policies.
- Provide effective leadership to all staff and manage staff for effective productiveness.
- Ensure development and delivery of best practice, people and culture strategies and programs that maximize individual and organizational capability.
- Implement processes and procedures, so services are delivered effectively and in a cost-conscious manner.
- Conduct and coordinate all meetings, both internal and external for the organization
- Coordinate & analyze research & planning strategies, make recommendations to management
- Develop and implement policies, rules and regulations.
- Manage Organizational Structures and make important administrative decisions
- Oversee Human resources and administration, enhancing professional development, compensation and benefits, performance evaluation, training, and recruiting.
- Managing recruitment processes to make it effective and efficient.
- Establish and manage a comprehensive training program to educate employees regarding staff tools, policies, and procedures.
- Work closely and transparently with all external partners including third-party vendors and consultants.
- Manage all Administrative, Personnel, and Industrial disputes and ensure all timely & amicable dispute resolutions.
Application Closing Date
- A Bachelor's Degree or higher is required with at least 4 years of relevant experience. Professional Certification/qualification is added advantage.
20th November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]