The Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) represented by the ECOWAS Commission within the framework of the execution of its 2018 budget intends to apply a portion of the budgeted funds to strengthen the Multilateral Surveillance Directorate by the engagement of a Public Account Specialist in charge of the Harmonization, Adoption and Implementation of Public Accounting Framework.
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: Consultant - Recruitment Firm to Provide Recruitment Services to ECOWAS Commission
- The ECOWAS Commission intends to use part of its fund to finance the service contracts of consultants responsible for recruitment services at ECOWAS Commission.
- The objective is to ensure the Human Resources Directorate delivers effective staffing process in real-time to meet organisational Human Resources needs and expectations of major stakeholders with regards to filling the positions at the ECO WAS Commission.
- The overall duration of the assignment is estimated at six (6) months renewable based on the firm performance.
- The ECOWAS Commission invites Consultants (firms specialized in Recruitment area) to submit their candidacy for the services described above. Interested eligible and qualified consultants must provide information on their qualifications and experience, demonstrating that they are qualified to provide similar services.
The shortlisting criteria follows:
Application Closing Date
- General Experience of the firm (firms are requested to provide the Certified True Copy of their Certificate of Incorporation I Registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission);
- Specific Experience in the assessment and selection of candidates for Donors Funded project or International Organizations conducted within the past ten (10) years (minimum of 2 similar assignments);
- Working Experience of the firm in ECOWAS Region (among similar assignments) within the past 10 years;
- Availability of Relevant Key Staff (list, qualifications, and experience);
- Knowledge of SAP System in Human Capital Management / any other relevant Recruitment Software;
- Demonstrate Capacity to analyse CV and all other relevant documents (Reports) in English; French and Portuguese.
- NB: Each reference will be summarized on a project sheet, and will be considered and accepted only if the candidate attaches supporting documents indicating the contact information of the contracting authorities so as to facilitate verification of the information provided: Excerpts of contract (inner cover page; page with the signatures and the Terms of Reference) plus (+) Attestation of good performance of each contract presented.
11.00 am (GMT +1); 13th December, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified Consultants should send their Expressions of Interest which must be delivered in sealed envelopes (1 Signed Original and 3 copies) and clearly marked "Selection of a Recruitment Form to Provide Recruitment Services to Ecowas Commission" - Do not open except in the presence of the Procurement Committee" to the address below:
Office of the Director of General Administration,
1st Floor of the ECOWAS Commission Headquarters,
Plot 101, Yakubu Gowon Crescent,
Abuja - Nigeria.
Click Here to Download ECOWAS Tender Code (PDF)
- The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to Article 87 of the ECOWAS Tender Code (PDF) ("Infringements by Candidates, Bidders and Awardees"), setting forth corrupt or fraudulent practices in competing for or executing a contract. In addition, please refer to the following specific information on conflict of interest related to this assignment as per Article 17. (b) of the ECOWAS Tender Code.
- Interested Consultants may wish to apply as a consortium to enhance their profile and chance of being qualified.
The eligibility criteria, the preparation of shortlist, and the selection procedure shall comply with the ECOWAS Rules and Procedures for the Use of Consultants” (ECOWAS Tender Code), available on its website: www.ecowas.int . The selection procedure will be based on Least Cost Based Selection Method (LCS), and a shortlist of six (6) firms which present the best profiles shall be drawn up after the expression of interest. Also the firms that are part of an international network are to submit one expression of interest.
- Electronic submissions are not accepted and will therefore not be considered.
- The working languages shall be English and French
- Interested consultants can obtain further information at the email addresses mentioned below during office hours: 9.00 am to 3.00 pm (Local Tme) on working days: [email protected] with copy to: [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected]
- This request for EoI can also be viewed on the following website: http://www.ecowas.int/doing-business-in-ecowas/ecowas-procurement