Troloppe Property Services is a leading multidisciplinary Property Services company, privately held and incorporated in Nigeria, providing bespoke solutions across a range of real estate services to owners, occupiers and investors. Over the years we have expanded our services with a foundation based on core strengths, unrivaled local expertise, extensive network and knowledge combined with strategic partnerships.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brokerage (Analyst & Associate Level)
- We seek aggressive, ambitious and capable individuals to expand our real estate sales and lettings team.
- Candidates must be self-motivated, aggressive, tenacious and entrepreneurial by nature.
- Responsibilities include: negotiating, prospecting, market research, deal origination, and transaction management.
What We Offer
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to quickly form professional relationships with colleagues and clients at all levels of seniority.
- Strong leadership skills
- Must have experience dealing with Multinationals and High Networth Individuals
- The ability to prioritise and co-ordinate tasks efficiently ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Maintains a positive attitude towards routine tasks.
- Accurate and exceptional attention to detail.
- Pro-active and enjoys working autonomously and as part of a wider team.
- Confident and assertive where required.
- Sociable and outgoing.
- Flexible approach to work.
- Understands and appreciates the importance of using discretion.
- Team player who deals effectively with colleagues and clients.
- Ability to hit and exceed targets - must be used to working on a commission structure.
- Must be sales orientated with strong customer service levels.
- Must be well dressed and presented at all times.
Application Closing Date
- Competitive basic salary + benefits
- Attractive commission structure
- Fast-track career opportunities
- Excellent working environment
- Excellent support tools and structure.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online