Lohi Consulting provides management consulting services for businesses striving to excel and desiring to partner with solution providers in their quest to reach the pinnacle.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
- We desire to recruit contract temporary staff who are go-getters with strong copy writing, video production, project management, graphic design skills, innovative and forward thinking to work within Marketing & Corporate Communications department on a contract basis to support the delivery of CLIENTS 125th anniversary project.
- An advantage would be to consider individuals with background in finance, technology, journalism and law given the various aspects of the project execution. The anticipated duration is from October 2018 – December 2019
Key Performance Indicators
- Facilitate workshops with business representatives, agencies and vendors
- Document and seek approval for business requirements
- Engage a variety of stakeholders across the business to gather specification inputs and deliver high quality work
- Manage Project cost Control and Reduction
- Project Team management
- Managing and coordinating strategic initiatives to prevent duplications and overlaps.
- Manage project delivery
- Manage change requests
- Effectively managing a number of activities within the projects, from initiation to delivery, providing project leadership and control.
- Co-ordinate all resource to ensure implementation is completed on time and to budget.
- Track project progress and providing status updates up to senior management level.
- Employ Project Management techniques to capture, track and manage project items.
- Execution and management of the project end to end
- Obtain all necessary approvals and manage budget appropriately
- Timely update of project tracker dashboard
- Consistency and fast turn-around time in writing meeting reports/call memos
- Deliverable to assignment in a timely manner
- Excellent relationship with agencies
- Effective oral and written communications
- Effective management of stakeholders
- Collaborating with other members of the larger CLIENT team to achieve common objectives
- Timeliness in ensuring prompt payment and processing of agency/vendor payable
- Achievement of zero-error in payment tracking and budget management; Ability to ensure approved project budgets are not overshot
- A First Degree. Possession of PMP qualification will be an advantage.
- Experience: Minimum of 7 years cognate experience.
- Project Management: possession of a hybrid of technical and soft skills in project management is required. The staff must have a near expert-level knowledge of Project Management theory and best practices. They must also have the same expertise in communications as a big portion of their job is keeping everyone involved with a project on track. They also have to be good communicators in order to motivate their team members and maximize their production.
- Content Management: in today’s digital age, virtually every project or campaign involves a regular content strategy. The workforce shall be responsible for creating, collaborating with internal and external stakeholders and managing a content framework and calendar for the project to ensure all content is completed and executed in a timely manner.
- Project Budgeting, Tracking and Reporting: the workforce is expected to be financially inclined, as they will be responsible for managing the approved budget for the project. They will also be responsible for creating the project timeline, and then ensuring everyone keeps to this timeline.
- Use of tools: candidates must understand the project goals and identify tools best suitable to accomplish objectives and report in a timely manner.
- Documentation: Strong organizational skills.
Application Closing Date
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Gant Chat, Visio, PowerPoint and Excel is essential
- Good knowledge and appreciation of basic digital marketing and social media platforms, tools and trends
- Strong marketing background, with above average appreciation of the Marketing Mix (Product, Price, Place, Promotion)
- Strong Project Management knowledge Proficiencies
- Responsive to feedback
- Ability to work under pressure
- Must have the capacity to lead
- Good interpersonal skills.
- A self-starter and quick thinker
- Fast paced work style
- Intelligent learner able to multitask
- Able to articulate thoughts in a clear and concise manner
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Adaptable with a high level of initiative
- Effective organizational skills.
30th November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
using position applied for as subject of the email.