Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Systems/Database Administrator
Category: Computer Programming, Software and Graphics
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Resident
- Support all existing HR applications. Fix bugs, provide enhancements and modifications when needed.
- Provide support to other employees on all HR systems. Ensure effective use of HR Business Systems.
- Carry out analysis and design of identified process for automation.
- Write codes to automate processes.
- Design and develop database objects, including but not limited to tables, stored procedures, views, functions, queries.
- Participate in testing of new and existing software modules.
- Design procedures to ensure availability of the HR Database at all times.
- Design and develop queries, stored procedures and function for analysing HR Databases.
- Monitor database performance and carry out database tuning when necessary.
- Carry out database upgrades when necessary.
- Manage the census process. Prepare initial data, liaise with HR Advisers and entity heads to provide updates. Upload final data to web census and provide census reports to HR Management.
- Carry out organization chart updates and provide periodic org chart and manpower reports.
- Provide standard and ad-hoc reports as may be required by management.
- Ensure clean and quality data is maintained in the HR database.
- Follow up on personnel updates in the HR system and confirm data accuracy.
- Support users of HR systems
- Highlight issues and escalate to the Head of HR Business Systems and Processes.
Application Closing Date
- A University Degree in Computer Science or related disciplines.
- Strong background in Oracle DBMS and PL/SQL.
- Strong Reporting background and integration into development environments
- Good knowledge of system testing and debugging.
- Good knowledge of cascading style sheets and similar templates.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience working in a similar position and environment.
12th November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online