Royal Oaks is a family-owned and operated Events Rentals and Management Company located in the heart of Lagos. Currently, our services are concentrated in the South-West Region of Nigeria. However, we can efficaciously handle any client needs nationwide. In the not-so-distant future, we will be spreading our operations' tentacles to other parts of West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant - MD/CEO
Job Responsibilities & Requirements
- To closely work with the MD/CEO to aid efforts geared at ensuring the proper articulation of business strategies and the attainment of periodic goals and objectives role.
- Oversees administrative procedures and processes for the MD/CEO’s Office, usually acting as the administrative liaison with internal and/or external sources, and could represents the MD /CEO at various meetings or external events as may be delegated.
- Responsible for identifying, gathering and communicating state regulatory, political actions and issues that may impact Company’s business and operations, and works closely with the relevant departments across the Group to ensure relevant and timely information is given to stakeholders in this regard.
- Provides necessary assistance to the MD/CEO in the formulation and execution of Company's Vision, short and long term objectives, plans, and policies.
- Provides input to the identification of business, regulatory, operational and performance risks, and the resolution of attendant issues.
- Reviews business and project plans, activity status reports and financial statements to determine progress towards attaining objectives; suggests revisions and required alignments to Group and Company goals & plans based on current business realities and conditions.
- Performs various forms of business, financial and technical analysis; compiles reports providing critical information to the MD/CEO and other key leaders for decision making.
- Develops communication material (e.g. presentations and research papers) at the MD/CEO’s request and may deliver same on his/her behalf.
- Schedules and coordinates important meetings/events on behalf of the MD.
- Performs other assigned duties as delegated by the MD from time to time.
Application Closing Date
- In addition, successful candidates possess a B.Sc, HND qualifications, NYSC , with about 3 - 5 years’ experience and must demonstrate the following:
- Leadership & organizational skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Communication (written & verbal)& Customer Facing skills
- Time management
- Analysis, negotiation & decision making Skills
16th November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, Application and Cover Letter to: [email protected]
for the attention of the "HR Manager".
Please no phone calls.