Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (Julius Berger) is a leading construction company offering integrated solutions and related services. Julius Berger specializes in executing complex works that require the highest level of technical expertise and Nigeria-specific knowhow.
We appreciate your interest in our company. Our success largely depends on the passion, precision and competence of our employees from. Become part of our team and help us in the realization of innovative and pioneering engineering projects. Experienced professionals and young professionals, we offer opportunities in technical and commercial fields. Take the chance and apply online with us.
We invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for:
Title: Internship - Civil Engineering Program
Abuja/Akwa Ibom (Uyo)
- We offer students of the civil engineering degree program (specialization: civil engineering and road construction / infrastructure and building construction) the opportunity to support us as part of an internship abroad at our major construction sites in Nigeria. The operation is carried out by our Nigerian parent company Julius Berger Nigeria Plc:
- Offer processing
- Work preparation
- Support the construction manager
- Technical support
- Bachelor of Engineering (from 4th semester) or Master's degree program
- Good English language skills
- User knowledge MS Office
- Interested in working in multi-cultural, international project teams
Duration of use: 5-6 months (please indicate your available period in the cover letter).
Application Closing Date
- Remuneration and expatriation allowance
- Takeover and flight costs
- Takeover of visa and vaccination costs
- Free accommodation in private camps
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
: Use the option of online application and send us your complete application documents (Cover Letter, CV, Certificates).