GeoSpectra Engineering Services and Consultants Limited is a topnotch Nigerian indigenous company, highly reputable for its excellent services in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in the year 2017 with its scope of operation focusing on reservoir management and consultancy, environmental laboratory, and management, petroleum fluid laboratory analysis, manpower development and training, instrumentation and process automation maintenance, calibration and validation of metering system, research and development, as well as procurement, and logistics management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Application Closing Date
- B.Sc in Accountancy, Economics or Banking and Finance
- 1-3 years experience
- Most know how to use the Peachtree software and ICAN is an added advantage
- Good office management skills
- Good use of Microsoft suite
- Should be able to balance day to day peety cash and invoices
- Basic bookkeeping skills; profit and loss account, general legder, balance sheet
- Ability to perform complex finance function
- Good reporting skills.
26th November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]