Vatican Bells Pharmaceutical Limited is a registered Nigerian company, currently involved in the importation, distribution, marketing and sales of good, quality pharmaceuticals and provision of other services geared towards ensuring that the health need of humanity is met, by partnering with varied stakeholders worldwide.
Good health is vital to all of us, and finding sustainable solutions to the most pressing health care challenges of our world cannot wait. That’s why we at Vaticanbells are committed to applying science and our global resources to improve health and well-being at every stage of life. We strive to provide access to safe, effective and affordable medicines and related health care services to the people.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
Abuja, Lagos & Kano
- Responsible for maximizing sales of designated company products in the assigned territory. This will be achieved through full coverage of target customers. Deliver persuasive sales presentations in order to change prescribing habits in line with appropriate use of products. Consistent with customer expectations of quality of service and personal interactions.
- Maintain and enhance knowledge of products, company developments, customers, and competitors. This wills also include a full and complete knowledge of the product information and relevant clinical papers, and clinical developments within the therapeutic area.
- Ensure the accurate and timely completion of all territory reports, maintenance of territory records, handling of enquiries and complaints quickly and professionally and in accordance with company procedures.
- Contribute positively to the Sales and Marketing team through co-operative relationships and collaborative efforts to achieve team and company objectives. This will include input into effective use of promotional funds and territory sales forecasting.
- Demonstrate Key Account Management skills
- Demonstrate behaviors in accordance with company Core values.
Candidates Must Possess:
Application Closing Date
- Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy or related discipline
- Knowledge in selling and detailing ethical products.
- IT, Communication and articulation skills are critically important
- Must have not less than 3 years of working Experience in Pharmaceutical industry.
- Must be residence of the territory advertised.
11th December, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
copy [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.