A reputable Rice Producing Company located in Kano is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates with sound technical knowledge and leadership ability to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
Job Reference: HRM/01/
- The company is looking for looking for intelligent, highly motivated candidates who would be willing to work hard, who have the ability to apply common sense in analyzing and resolving problems and who value honesty and integrity.
- Develops policy, directs and coordinates human resources activities such as employment, compensation, labour relations, benefits, training and employee services In the organization
- Ensures planning, monitoring and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning and implementing pay structure revisions
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource rules and regulations by State and Federal Governments.
Qualification & Skills:
- A minimum of B.Sc or HND in the relevant fields from recognized institutions
- Not more than 40 years as at 31 December 2018
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong team working skills, with an ability to motivate others and to lead or manage teams and projects;
- A high level of attention to detail;
- An understanding of, and ability to work with, average-level computer technology.
- Process & Procedure Implementation Skills.
- A Masters degree or professional qualifications in the relevant field will be an added advantage.
- The successful candidate must be quick to learn and be a team player as he will be expected to participate and contribute to the overall success of the team.
Application Closing Date
- Relevant work experience up to 3-5 years.
- Ability to work extended hours.
31st December, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume/CV quoting the Job Reference in the subject of the email to: [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted after the closing date.