Juesco Nigeria Limited is an indigenous Oil and Gas servicing company incorporated under the laws of Federal Republic of Nigeria on 29th day of April 2011 and began business on may 1st on the same year. We provides support services for clients, contractors, engineers, individuals within the industry. Our engineering services include fabrication, pipeline welding pumping services, maintenance and calibration, heavy duty equipment supply, installation and maintenance. Juesco has various equipment for lease and also in the business of managing fleets and vessels for our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below
Job Title. Business Development Manager
Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Analyze current and past financial data, such as sales reports, and provide strategies to cut costs and increase revenue.
- Perform market research to identify new opportunities and engage with management to establish strategies for pursuing those new opportunities.
- Create and improve proposals for our existing and new clients.
- Provide training and mentoring to members of the Business development team.
- Develop and deliver pitches for potential clients.
- Develop and leveraging the company’s services and professional profile.
Application Closing Date
- Degree or HND in the field of Business Communication, Computer Science, Purchasing & Supply, Information & Communication Technology, Psychology, Marketing, Sociology, Business Administration & Managements, Education Administrator or related field.
- Minimum of 5years post graduate work experience in a Business role.
- A proven ability to plan, develop and execute Business strategies.
- In depth knowledge of Business and basic accounting procedures as well as technical vocabulary of relevant industry.
- Post graduate degree or professional certification an added advantage.
- Problem solving, critical thinking, strong motivation, communication and strategic planning skills are required.
- Ability to identify potential new clients, craft proposals and review contracts.
- Ability to package a winning Tender from Nipex/Napims and to defend tender from prequalification to Technical and Commercial phase.
31st December, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: [email protected]