Juesco Nigeria Limited is an indigenous Oil and Gas servicing company incorporated under the laws of Federal Republic of Nigeria on 29th day of April 2011 and began business on may 1st on the same year. We provides support services for clients, contractors, engineers, individuals within the industry. Our engineering services include fabrication, pipeline welding pumping services, maintenance and calibration, heavy duty equipment supply, installation and maintenance. Juesco has various equipment for lease and also in the business of managing fleets and vessels for our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below
Job Title. Well Test Supervisor
Port Harcourt, Rivers
Purpose of the Job
- The Well Testing Supervisor is the company representative for Well Testing jobs and is responsible for the safe and cost efficient execution of all related activities in accordance with the program.
Application Closing Date
- 10 + years as a Well Testing Supervisor.
- Diploma in Engineering / Bachelor's degree in Science or Engineering
- Excellent understanding of Well Testing units and flow assurance practices.
- Excellent knowledge of reading, interpreting and forecasting well behavior from the DAQ units.
- In Depth knowledge of industry standards applicable on well testing operations like NACE, ASTM testing methods.
- Good understanding of flow assurance chemicals requirement, handling procedures, and safety aspects.
- Demonstrates interpretation skills against the recorded data, and QC of the recorded data.
- Excellent understanding of Process Safety Management and hands on experience on well testing.
- Must have excellent command of the English Language (written and oral) combined with excellent communication skills.
- Fully skilled in Well Engineering software’s and computer reporting. (EDM, Open Well, Excel etc.)
31st December, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: [email protected]