Fadac Resources and Services - Our client, a leading Electronics Retail company with high brand electronic products is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Showroom Supervisor
- Generate new leases by direct selling inside the showroom to new and current customers. Meet or exceed daily, weekly, and monthly new lease goals as defined by the manager.
- Research the residential and commercial marketplace through published lists, local sources, or through independent research for potential business opportunities, and telemarketing as appropriate.
- Maintain the showroom as a high impact location to feature the appropriate merchandising relevant to the local customer base.
- Answer phones, coordinate delivery logistics with customers and with the distribution team.
- Process lease applications, exchanges, orders, and credit applications to corporate; follow up for delivery information, payment information and approvals as necessary.
- Communicate on a regular basis to ensure the most recent needs are met and retail outlet remains top of mind.
- Collaborate with outside sales, housewares team, distribution, billing, purchasing and customer service teams for resolving disputes, scheduling deliveries and pickups, and maintaining productive communication.
- Develop customized proposals for prospective customers to meet their unique needs. Present these proposals effectively and confidently address customer questions and concerns.
- Maintain current knowledge of product and pricing on all inventory, and a design sense of how to create merchandising solutions that meet a customer need and utilize current inventory.
- In collaboration with the outside sales team, maintain salesforce as a way to monitor activity, increase success rate, increase sales calls, and track customer interaction
- High-quality organization skills focused on maintaining email databases, marketing and office supplies, and sales materials
- Maintain a professional sales appearance
- Collaborate positively with fellow Team Members; embrace teamwork mindset
- Strong follow-up orientation to ensure successful implementation of the business initiatives
- Work under time-sensitive situations (time deadlines, delivery and pick-up schedules); able to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Flexibility in schedule to handle customer and business needs as they arise
- Implement direct mail and digital marketing pieces tailored to the current sales priorities
Application Closing Date
- Bachelor’s degree with four years of related experience
- Good analytical skills, the ability to create compelling solutions that meet customer needs
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present information and respond to questions
- Previous customer service experience or inside sales experience desired
- Excellent supervisory, leadership skills
- Must have good knowledge of the industry
28th December, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online