Eduwalt Communications (EWC) has become one of the most respected Canadian International study and work company over 7 years, providing personalized service and a unique understanding of Canadian International studies, Canadian Study immigration issues and how they affect people's lives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Video Editor
- Manipulate and edit film pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience.
- Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the film.
- Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects
- Create rough and final cuts
- Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running
- Consult with stakeholders from production to post-production process
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
Application Closing Date
- Proven work experience as a video editor
- Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages.
- Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio
- Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation and continuity
- Familiarity with special effects.
- Creative mind and storytelling skills
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications
14th December, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]