Zanibal Solutions Nigeria Limited - At Zanibal, our goal is to provide you with a platform and solution that delivers your business needs. We and our partners will work with you to get the best out of your Zanibal solution and to faciliate this process, we have have developed various partner programs to help you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales/Marketing Officer
- Follow-up on leads generated though inbound phone, email and website inquiries. Qualify prospects to ensure that they are in our target market segments. Nurture prospects from interest to close as quickly as possible.
- Provide prompt, courteous and professional responses to prospect’s questions.
- Educate prospects about our products and services.
- Strategize and present high level technical and business solutions through understanding of prospect's business processes.
- Deliver presentations and product demonstrations to prospects.
- Assist with lead generation activities when needed, including cold calling if necessary.
- Keep current on our products, services, industry trends and competitive offerings.
- Manage and track a high volume of prospects. Follow sales process and update CRM system to track sales progress. Update pipeline and forecasting information.
- Maintain paperwork for sales commissions.
- Assist Accounting with collections as needed.
Application Closing Date
- 3+ years selling software business applications, ideally CRM, ERP & Financial Services solutions.
- BA/BS, MBA a plus
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas. Excellent closer.
- Sales Hunter. High energy level and hungry personality.
- Proven comfort and skill to navigate through all levels of an organization, especially at the VP and CXO level.
- Ability to clearly articulate a value proposition.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Superb communicator with outstanding presentation skills.
- Highly organized, self-directed approach to sales development, with strong ability to prioritize.
- Strong business development skills.
- Good understanding of the financial services industry.
- Prior experience in ERP / Accounting or enterprise software sales is preferred.
- Technology savvy. Former technical background is a definite bonus.
23rd December, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Applications to: [email protected]