Widows and Orphans Empowerment Organisation (WEWE), a reputable indigenous national Non-Governmental Organization implementing a comprehensive USAID-funded Orphans and Vulnerable Children (OVC) project titled Local Partners Initiative for Orphans and Vulnerable Children in Nigeria (LOPIN-2) is soliciting for short-term consultant to conduct a 5-15 days consultancy service with the capacity below:
Job Title: Consultant - Web based Asset Register Software
Widows and Orphans Empowerment Organisation (WEWE) is soliciting for short-term consultants to conduct a 5-10 days consultancy to develop a Web based Asset Register Software.
Scope Of Work
- Develop WEWE Asset Register Software
- Ensure the Asset Register incorporates controls against abuse and in line with best standards and tailored towards a not-for-profit organisation.
Terms of Reference:
- The Consultant shall design and demonstrate the use of the asset register software.
- The asset Register should be able track full history of assets checks in and checks out.
- The asset Register should see which assets are assigned to whom and their physical location.
- The asset Register should be able to trigger email alert for asset check in and out.
- The asset Register should be able to import and export asset list to and from the excel sheet.
- The asset Register should be able to detect duplicated values.
- The asset Register should be able to input controls that grant access only the authorized personnel.
- The asset Register should be able to generate yearly, quarterly, monthly and weekly reports.
- The asset Register should be able to track the storage and issuance of expendable items.
- The asset Register should be able to capture and display transfer and donated assets from other organisations.
- The consultant will conduct training to the concerned staff.
Estimated Consultancy Duration:
- The consultancy is estimated to run a duration of 2 weeks.
Qualification, Requirement And Experience
- WEWE Asset Register Software
- Agenda for meeting with WEWE-LOPIN 2 Asset Management Team to discuss the implementation of the policy.
- Training on the use of the asset register software.
- Minutes of the relevant meetings with WEWE-LOPIN 2 Asset Management Team detailing the relevant inputs.
- Final Consultancy Report inclusive of photographs.
Consultancy Fee Rate
- Must have a degree in Computer Science, preferably software development.
- Show evidence of past job experience.
- Requisite expert proficiencies and certifications on the key subject areas: Software development.
- Demonstrated capacity to deliver on the scope of work and terms of reference within the timeline.
- Result-oriented and able to work independently.
- Proof of Consultancy Clientele.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or postgraduate diploma in related courses.
- High level of oral and written communication skills in English Language.
Fixed Fee (Negotiable)
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are hereby requested to kindly send their Proposal in one document to: [email protected]
- Applicants are advised to provide their functional emails/mobile phone numbers on the application letter as well as three professional referees.
- Candidats must provide functional email addresses and telephone numbers of referees.
- WEWEs recruitment process for these positions is on a rolling basis and while we thank all applicants for showing interest, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview. Applications will be reviewed in batches on a first come first served basis. WEWE reserve the right to conclude this recruitmentprocess when a suitable candidate is selected.