ARM is a leading group of companies situated in Nigeria with branches scattered across the country. ARM Life is the insurance subsidiary of Asset & Resource Management Company Ltd (ARM). Its parent company, ARM is one of the largest non bank financial services firms in Nigeria with a focus on asset management of quoted equities and fixed income securities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Secondary Portfolio Manager
: Any City, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-Time
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- The primary job function will entail supporting primary portfolio managers to manage assigned portfolios in line with their investment policies and relevant regulatory frameworks
- The Secondary Portfolio Manager will rely on research output from internal and external analysts to develop actionable investment ideas
- This may involve performing fundamental analysis and building proprietary models and so on
- He/She will be assigned portfolios to manage in a secondary capacity wherein they will make investment recommendations to the PPM for approval as well as effectively maintaining administrative oversight for the portfolios.
- Provide in-depth fundamental/technical research and make relevant investment recommendations.
- Actively participate during market trading hours seeking profitable opportunities and achieving best execution for agreed investment actions.
- Ensure error free portfolio administration as well as regular/timely documentation of transactions.
- Preparing and making regular presentations on the economy, industry trends, portfolio performance and market outlook to Executive Management, Investment Management Committee, Board of Trustees, General Staff etc.
- Develop policy portfolios taking into account relevant constraints and market themes that will result in funds under management meeting their long-term investment objectives.
- Ensure portfolio compliance with stipulated guidelines and regulations
- Always ensure the report requirements to regulators and other stakeholders are timely.
- Working closely and supporting business development team on client relationships and achieving business strategic objectives.
- Minimum of B.Sc/M.Sc qualification
Application Closing Date
- The candidate should have excellent modeling, writing, presentation, communication and interpersonal skills. Proficiency in the use of Bloomberg will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of the local and global financial service industry dynamics including regulations, legislation and operating environment.
- Understanding of non-bank financial service operations, policies and procedures.
- Experience with automated financial systems, including a general ledger and financial reporting software (Bloomberg, Reuters, Hi-port etc.).
21st December, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online