AOS Orwell is a merger of two Nigerian-based oil service companies, forming the largest indigenous services company in the region. Everything you need for offshore, land and swamp drilling, remedial and production.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Operations Manager
: Port Harcourt-Rivers
- Reporting to the Head - Service Business, PMD this person will deliver on Service Project Operations, manage Order booking to cash cycle, deliver monthly revenue, billing and cash as well as Manage Project Risks & Opportunity (Variation Orders) to deliver on Schedule, Quality, and Customer Satisfaction in the O&G sector.
- Manage service project life cycle from order booking till commissioning / handover.
- Conduct periodic project reviews to identify / manage risks and opportunities
- Implement vendor registrations with regional customer organizations, develop regional customer account plans, improve opportunity funnel quality / conversion rates, and develop credible pursuit strategies and sales forecasts.
- Identify, lead and implement continuous improvement initiatives to enhance operations performance against industry benchmarks.
- Ensure swift response, transparency and free flow of information to enable informed business decisions.
- Ensure strict compliance to data confidentiality, code of conduct and privacy policies.
- B.Tech (Instrumentation) from accredited University.
- Experience: 5 - 10 Years
- Have Good working Knowledge of Sales Process, Proposal Making / Cost Estimation with regard to the Energy Sector (Oil & Gas, Power Industry Verticals).
- Good Written and oral communication skills, both internal and external
- Financial acumen and negotiating skills.
- Project operations management experience with exposure to Energy Sector (Oil & Gas, Power).
Application Closing Date
- Demonstrate high levels of Customer focus, Engagement ability and sustained levels of Process Excellence
- Should have managed project operations of at least 5 M$ and a team size of at least 10.
- Ability for Cross Functional collaboration with Result orientation
- Good Written and oral communication skills, both internal and external; Computer Skills (Microsoft Office).
- Strong conflict management skills.
- Good knowledge of quality control procedures and documentation.
7th December, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
: Shortlisted qualified candidates only will be contacted.