Vodstra Limited - Our client's primary business includes courier and haulage services, passenger transport, hospitality, marketing and distribution of automobile spare parts and Automotive Gas Oil (AGO) in Nigeria and Ghana.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Operation (Subsidiaries-Haulage, Transport, Courier)
Slot: 3 Openings
- Strategically develop new business lines and complimentary sources of revenue to maximize the earnings of the Company
- Wake up all inactive buses/trucks to increase fleet for revenue generation
- Ensure Branch Managers meet 100% netbank target on a daily/weekly/monthly basis
- Drive and implement routing and scheduling of buses/trucks across branches to meet Company’s set target
- Manage Transport or Courier or Haulage Division to generate 100% targeted gross netbank and maximize profit.
- Cost efficiency and Expense Management:
- Drive Charter services and Branch Expansion:
- Ensure that business processes and operations is improved to enhance performance as well as generate profit.
- Ensure Quality drivers are recruited to deliver 100% gross netbank targets per trip.
- Ensure that all buses/trucks are road worthy, fully Utilized and turnaround time (TAT) is maintained at all times
- Ensure that world class training packages are developed and delivered to build human capacity within the subsidiary, especially for the drivers, mechanics and key roles in our operations
- Enforce excellent service delivery in the Company according to world class standard and build customer loyalty.
Application Closing Date
- A B.Sc/HND in Business Administration or in transport related course from a recognized Tertiary Institution
- Must have at least 7 to 10 years post qualification experience in in the Transport Industry with 3 Years in Senior management position
- Must be a member of a recognized professional Body.
20th December, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected]
with the "Job Title" as the mail subject