Vodstra Limited - Our client's primary business includes courier and haulage services, passenger transport, hospitality, marketing and distribution of automobile spare parts and Automotive Gas Oil (AGO) in Nigeria and Ghana.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Branch Manager
: Lagos, Aba, Onitsha, Abuja, Owerri, PHC, Ghana
Function: Branch Operations
- Shall coordinate the passengers and courier operations to ensure target of the branch is met daily.
- Shall prepare and evaluate action plans for the day to day achievement of branch target and forward plans to Management before the preceding week
- Identify the company’s target market and creatively use it to increase the passenger number and goods target
- Ensures the effective and efficient running of the branch through proper allocation of human, financial and material resources.
- Shall be responsible for Company’s assets/properties in the branch
- Ensure the buses/trucks takes off at the scheduled time at all times.
- Ensure the drivers adhere to the preventive maintenance rules before starting the engine
- Maintain good and efficient customer service
- Identify competition and adopt strategies to remain in business and ahead.
- Implement Customer relation strategies designed to retain old customers and attract new ones.
- Secure charter services for the company.
Application Closing Date
- Graduate from recognized Tertiary Institutions with 4 - 10 post-qualification experience in management of passenger transport and/or courier business.
- Working Knowledge of MS office application- excels spread sheets, word, power point, etc. is required.
20th December, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: [email protected]
with the Job Title as the mail subject.