Oasis Africa Consulting Limited - Our client, a multi-national EPCI contractor with its head office in Victoria Island, Lagos is currently in need of a dedicated and resourceful candidate to join its Onshore Support Unit in the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
- To followup vendors/service engineers mobilization mobilization schedule in accordance to Clients request.
- Arrangement of service engineers accommodation and movement.
- Update embarking plans. PTS forms and Visa Status
- Review vendor invoice and process for payment
- Manages punches for vendors
- Followup material delivery and punch clarifications
- Request punch details form QM
- Followup shipping schedules documentation and material readiness with delivery schedule as well as customs clearance monitoring
- Update documents for CPY's regular procurement meeting
- Any other related task as advised.
Salary and Benefits
- B.Sc/BA/HND with relevant experience in oil and gas procurement.
Application Closing Date
- Pay/benefits are competitive based on industry standards.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online