Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Back Office Microwave Engineer
Education and Expereince
- Prepares and audit technical solution, ensure feasibility, and costing
- Responsible for technical issue trace, provides solution with R&D and confirms the feasibility of solution.
- Software upgrade and roadmap confirmation .
- Network development forcasting.
- Responsible for BOQs Compilng and audit .
- Network Roll out and acceptance of new transmission network products.
- Be responsible for the SOP of roll-out or Swap process.
- IP Microwave network service planning.
- Pre sales support.
- Responsible for network trouble shooting,U2000 commissioning and ATP testing
- Risk management.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering / Telecommunication Engineering/ Computer Science / Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of three (3) years work experience with at least 2 years experience in data configuration and commissioning of telecoms systems
- Prior experience in an operations/services/technology environment.
Application Closing Date
- Good Telecommunication knowledge with emphases on Huawei Transmission Network, IP Microwave.
- 3 years experience in Microwave Systems. Familiar with Microwave Architecture, Interface and Protocols.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Ability to work efficiently in a team.
- International work and multi project experience is desired.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a high pressure environment
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online