The Nigerian Navy wishes to inform the general public that Applicants whose names appear below were successful at the Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 26 Aptitude Test written on 1 December 2018.
Successful candidates are to report at the Nigerian Navy Secondary School Ojo, Lagos State on Saturday 15 December 2018 for an interview which will take place from 15 to 23 December 2018.
The Interview will involve the screening of academic certificates and credentials, medical and physical fitness tests, written and oral examinations.
Candidates are to come along with the following items:
Click Here to View/Download List (PDF)
- Original and photocopies of academic certificates and credentials including:
- National Identity Card (acknowledgement slip admissible).
- First School Leaving Certificate and Senior Secondary School Certificates (WAEC, NECO etc), with scratch cards for verification of results (original copy of West African Examination Council Certificate is compulsory).
- Certificates from tertiary institutions.
- Federal Ministry of Education authentication of foreign certificates.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age.
- Certificate of Local Government of origin.
- Two (2) recent coloured passport-sized photographs.
- Writing materials.
- Three pairs of white (unmarked) vests and navy blue shorts.
- A pair of white canvas shoes/trainers.
- Two bed sheets and pillowcases.
- A set of cutlery.
For those of you who can't remember the Recruitment Exercise, click the link below:
2018 Nigerian Navy (DSSC 26) Nationwide Massive Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (27 Positions)
Candidates who fail to report on 15 December 2018 will be disqualified.