Eduwalt Concierge Limited has become one of the most respected Canadian International study and work company over 7 years, providing personalized service and a unique understanding of Canadian International studies, Canadian Study immigration issues and how they affect people's lives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Managing Director
- Create sales plans and quotas in alignment with the company's business objectives.
- Provide inspired leadership company wide.
- Oversee the company’s fiscal activity, including budgeting, reporting, and auditing.
- Make high-level decisions about policy and strategy.
- Oversee day-to-day operation of the company.
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market.
- Marketing and sale of the company’s products and services.
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
- Establish clear sales objectives for the week, month, year, etc.
- Initiate and innovate marketing strategies to increase sales and reduce costs.
- Develop and implement operational policies and a strategic plan.
- Create an environment that promotes great performance and positive morale.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong market presence.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sale team.
- Work closely with the human resource department to ensure great hiring.
- Suggest new services/products and innovative sales techniques to increase customer satisfaction.
- Establishes sales objectives by creating a sales plan in support of company's objectives.
- Implement an effective network for consistent sales growth and better market penetration.
- Prepare sales, revenue/expenses reports, and realistic forecast to the management team.
- Monitoring your team's performance and motivating them to reach targets.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly sales reports and submit your findings and analysis to senior management.
- Help with recruiting new staff members when necessary.
Application Closing Date
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, or related field.
- 9+ years relevant experience in Sales/Marketing and Business Development.
- Computer literate and proficient using Microsoft Office.
21st January, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their
CV to: [email protected]