First Excelsia Professional Services Limited - Our client, a key distributor for FMCG is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for keeping up-to-date account records and overseeing smooth transactions with clients.
- Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles.
- Process invoices, record payments and track expenses of the organization.
- Collect, analyze and summarize account information.
- Send bills to customers, process funds and interact with collection agencies.
- Solve problems that occur when accounting numbers are not in sync.
- Keep information confidential and secure them with database backups.
- Keep up with financial policies, regulation and legislation.
- Maintain digital and physical records of invoices and contracts.
- Create and monitor internal auditing procedures.
- Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures.
Application Closing Date
- 1 year experience in a similar role
- First degree in Accounting from a recognized institution
- Professional certification is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
using “Account Officer I” as subject of the mail.