Lorache Group - Our client, a big player in the Pharmaceutical sector with presence in West African and many other countries of the world requires the services of a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Pharmacist
Principal Accountability / Overall Responsibilities
- Monitoring of production and packaging activities as per Cgmp norms.
- Preparation, review and implementation of Weekly/Monthly production plan.
- Monitoring of Cgmp Compliance.
- Effective manpower and machine utilization.
- Maintaining Registers.
- Preparation of Daily/Weekly/Monthly statements for production.
- Preparation of product material requisition.
- Preparation and review of training manual.
- Coordination with the supportive depts., to achieve the production targets.
- Monitoring dispensing operations.
- Preparation of daily RM/PM/FG reports.
- Monitoring the production related maintenance activities
- Monitoring the production related projects.
- To take charge in absence of Production Manager.
Application Closing Date
- Qualification: B.Pharm
- Experience: Post NYSC
- Only experienced candidates from a Pharmaceutical production factory with at least one year and living in Minna or its Environs will be contacted.
18th January, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV and Cover Letter indicating current and expected salary to: [email protected]
using the position applied for as subject of the mail.