Management Sciences for Health (MSH), a global health nonprofit organization, uses proven approaches developed over 40 years to help leaders, health managers, and communities in developing nations build stronger health systems for greater health impact. We work to save lives by closing the gap between knowledge and action in public health.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Intern I
Job ID: 13-10451
Group/Office: TEG (Technical Excellence Group)
Dept/Unit: FAOFNC - FAO Finance & Accounting
Project/Program: A512 - Nigeria CaTSS
Reports To: Finance & Admin Manager
- The objective of the Finance intern position is to assist in the coordination of project work in consultation with project staff.
- This position will also assist the Finance Manager in all financial and administrative management processes.
Qualifications and Experience
- Daily filling of vouchers
- Assist in gathering /photocopying of documentations for monthly payment of volunteers
- Assist in providing support during seminars, workshops, etc.
- Assist in checking and filling stores requisition
- Assist in ensuring routine servicing of equipment as and when due and keeping maintenance log
- Assist in periodic verification of physical inventory
- Receipt of orders into the store
- Prepared Delivery Acknowledgement (DA) and Service Completion Certificates (SCC)
- Posted Internal Requisitions Delivery Notes (DN)
- Assist in receiving items from vendors and update stock cards where applicable
- He/She also support services such as spiral binding and photocopying
- Prepared fixed asset transfers
- Assisted in the arrangement of workshop materials
- Prepared charge-back by projects where applicable
- Responsible for on/off of generator
- Ensure the office facility is properly maintained for good work environment
- Any other financial and Admin duties as assigned by the SFAM
Application Closing Date
- Minimum of University Degree or HND in Accounting
- Minimum of 1 year experience in accounting
- Knowledge of US Government funded programs, regulations and requirements
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel spreadsheets
- Ability to use basic accounting software (i.e. QuickBooks) or comparable software
- Demonstrate good judgment and sound financial "common sense".
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online