Federal University, Gusau
, Zamfara State - It is a conventional University established in January 2013 and currently has three faculties as follows: Faculty of Humanities and Education, Faculty of Management and Social Sciences, and Faculty of Science with a plan for additional faculties.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Deputy Registrar (CONTISS 14)
Qualifications and Experience
- Possess at least a Second Class lower Degree in Social Sciences or Humanities from a recognized University
- Candidate must have at least twelve (12) years post-qualification experience in management, ten of which must be in University Administration.
- Must have serve for at least 3 years in a position not below the grade of Principal Assistant Registrar at an institution of higher learning at the time of application.
- Be proficient in IT and must be current in deploying it at the level required for efficient job performance
- Be a member of at least one relevant professional body e.g NIM, IPMN, ANUPA
- Possession of high degree in relevant subject will be an advantage.
- Candidate must not be older than 60 years by the time of appointment.
Application Closing Date
- The applicant should be of good health, Sound judgment, pleasant disposition, and unassailable integrity.
20th February, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their typed Applications in 30 copies with the Photocopies of their Certificates and detailed Curriculum Vitae, giving the following details among others:
- Marital Status,
- Educational Institutions attended with dates,
- Professional and other qualifications obtained with dates,
- Working experience (i.e posts held, duration and salary earned) and publications (if any).
All Applications should be addressed and submitted to:
Federal University Gusau,
P.M.B. 1001 Gusau,
- Applicants should send the names of the three (3) referees, at least two (2) of them should be competent to attest to the candidates professional/academic standing and character. Candidates should request their referees to send their confidential reports direct to the address above.
- No application will be collected after the above closing date and only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.