Genesis is a wholly Nigerian owned group with business interests in hotels, restaurants, cinemas, shopping malls, real estate development, catering and snack foods. Genesis has its corporate head office in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
For twenty five years, we have provided 'exceptional products and services' to multinationals, local corporations and the Nigerian public.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Finance Officer
- Develops finance organizational strategies by contributing financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction;
- Establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Establishes finance operational strategies by evaluating trends; establishing critical measurements; determining.
Application Closing Date
- Financial Planning and Strategy, Managing Profitability, Strategic Planning, Vision, Quality Management, Promoting Process Improvement, Forecasting, Corporate Finance, Developing Budgets, Financial Skills, and Dealing with Complexity.
- The candidate must be ACA-qualified and must have been in a similar role (company or business unit of a company).
15th January, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online