Poverty Reduction and Rural Women Empowerment Initiative, a microfinance institute whose Head office is located in Lagos is currently seeking to recruit the services of:
Job Title: Human Resource Assistant
- To provide administrative and HR support to all units in the organization.
- Perform administrative work, including maintaining files/staff data and sorting mail for the Human Resources department.
- Coordinate logistics for new hire orientations and employee training sessions.
- Assist in writing cheques for disbursement.
- Assist with trainings as organized by the department.
- Follow up on HR correspondence.
- Ensure staff documentation.
- Assist in administrative task as assigned by the administrative officer.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Head, Human Resources.
- OND in Human Resources, Business Administration or any related field is required
- He/she must have a strong written and oral communication skills
- Must be detailed oriented and meticulous in approach to tasks
- Knowledge of Microsoft package
NGN30,000 per month.
Application Closing Date
17th January 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV with the details of their address, qualification in the body of the mail to: [email protected]
the job title and location of residence as the subject of the mail. For example; Human Resource Assistant- Ikeja, Lagos.
Only candidates residing on the mainland should apply.