Lorache Group - Our client, an Internet Service Provider (ISP) Conglomerate is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
- Our Client is searching for an active and vibrant Customer Service Representative with a knowledge on Management Information System initiatives.
- Monitors, Provides customer support and maintain the network and phone systems, provides third level technical support for stores and corporate office.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Monitors Voice Mail and phone equipment as well as maintaining them
- Provides customer support through research and materials
- Works with communications vendors on issues with phones and network as well as moves, adds and changes
- Consults employees, vendors, and other Information Systems personnel to resolve operational and technical issues.
- Researches and diagnoses issues involving corporate office and retail store Network and phone hardware and their configurations.
- Provides technical input for required technical information and updates
- Consistently demonstrate a high level of customer service to customers and staff.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
Application Closing Date
- 2 years related experience on the job or equivalent combination of education and experience
- B.Sc/HND in any related field.
- Ability to communicate effectively in a potentially stressful environment
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to utilize Word, Excel and other computer applications.
17th January, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
using the position applied for as subject of the mail.