Invent Alliance Limited is a company specialized on creation of multi sector and multi discipline business platform with specialist partnerships for value co-creation in each of the different business segments through modern co-petition business principles.
We are recruiting to fill the position below
Job Title: Mechanic
- The Mechanic will be primarily responsible for maintaining service operations by inspecting and maintaining vehicles.
Education and Qualification
- Inspecting and testing vehicles; completing preventive maintenance such as, engine tune-ups, oil changes, tire rotation and changes, wheel balancing, replacing filters.
- Maintains vehicle functional condition by listening to operator complaints; conducting inspections; repairing engine failures; repairing mechanical and electrical systems malfunctions; replacing parts and components; repairing body damage.
- Verifies vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems.
- Manage fleet of cars.
- Maintains vehicle appearance by cleaning and washing.
- Inspecting vehicle engine and mechanical/electrical components to diagnose issues accurately
- Conducting routine maintenance work aiming to vehicle functionality and longevity.
- Maintains vehicle records by recording service and repairs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of B.Sc/HND Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum of 2 years' automobile maintenance experience.
Application Closing Date
- Effective technical skills.
- Good Problem-solving skills.
- Good Interpersonal skills.
24th January, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected]
Applicants Must be resident with Lekki/Ajah axis.