Fez Integrated Services Limited - Our client, an innovative Electronic Payment Solution provider providing payment solutions and remittances for businesses and individuals is currently recruiting for the position of:
Job Title: Software Solutions Developer
- Use Microsoft technologies: C#, ASP.NET, SQL, MVC, Xamarin and Microsoft Workflow to develop technical solutions to complex
- problems that require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity.
- Design,code, test, debug and document software according to the functional requirements.
- Develop, maintain and support programs/tools for internal and external clients – Mobile, Web & Desktop.
- Analyse, diagnose and resolve errors related to their applications.
- Help define project plans requiring software development and hardware installations.
- Provide technical and project management expertise across multiple areas of application development.
- Provide ad hoc reporting and analysis as required.
- Investigate operational or systematic problems and user queries as required
- Follow all department standards and methodologies.
- Interact and communicate effectively with all levels of staff, senior management and customers.
- Communicate effectively and clearly, in writing and verbally, in one-on-one and group presentation situations.
- Strong ability to effectively lead a team.
- Identify options for potential solutions and assess them for technical and business suitability.
- Draw up specific proposals for modified or replacement systems.
- Produce project feasibility reports.
- Present proposals to customers.
Application Closing Date
- At least 4 to 5 years' experience of using NET development.
- Experience of using ASP.NET for developing web applications.
- A good understanding of T-SQL, MS SQL.
- A solid understanding of OOP principles.
- A good understanding of N-tier and N-layered architecture.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience of working effectively as part of a team.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Inter-personal skills.
- A flexible approach and ability to adapt.
- Ability to work under own initiative.
- ORMs eg Entity Framework and Hibernate.
- Experience of WCF technology.
- Domain Driven Design (DDD) and Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Experience of working to and applying agile methodologies.
- SOLID design principles.
- Ability to translate client requirements into highly specified project briefs.
- Design patterns experience.
- Experience of liaising extensively with external or internal clients.
- Ability to analyse clients’ existing systems.
13th January, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected]