Fez Integrated Services Limited -Our client, an innovative electronic payment solution provider providing payment solutions and remittances for businesses and individuals is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business/Financial Advisory Consultant Associate
- Manage analysts.
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Prepare documentation required for selling services to internal and external stakeholders.
- Gather (continuously) crucial industry and business intelligence that are relevant to the client's business and ventures, especially relating to government regulations and policies.
- Track, log and manage tasks and projects using supplied knowledge & project management tools.
- Lead meetings and briefings (both internal and external).
- Build relationships with strategic internal and external stakeholders.
- Sell the company’s services to businesses.
- Manage client relationships.
- Having the ability to recognize opportunities and the sales experience to nurture prospects into clients.
Application Closing Date
- 5 years of experiences.
- Management skills.
- Ability to read and write effectively, including technical writing skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Sales skills.
- The ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis.
- Business case development.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Business and technology savvy (evidence of such abilities required).
- Basic proficiency in the use of Microsoft office suite.
13th January, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]